Spotlight on RetailDJ....

Last week, the great people at RetailDJ.com were gracious enough to do a feature on Me, my Music, and my fashion choices. It included a 2-part interview & photoshoot, and in return I made an exclusive mix and remix (both of which you can only listen/download at the site). In our sit-down, topics ranged from my Chicago trip, to my work with the good people from Late Night Left/Down 2 Earth and more. There's plenty of words and other media in the articles so I'll leave you with those links....

Part 1.
Part 2.
Get Ready w/ EZRAKH.
The Mix.
The Remix.

Thats a lot right?? We'll make sure your give each part a good graze, and make sure to listen and/or download both the EXCLUSIVE Mix and Remix, which were made by yours truly. I made them for you!

Love & Blessings
-Ez

P.S. Many Thanks to Wendi & Kristal @ Retail DJ!

0 comments:

top