So I haven't been

on any type of blog recently let alone my own, which I am deeply sorry for. Been busy with various things going on in my life. However, come bearing gifts for anyone who would like. I had my first dj gig this last Thursday, and if I'm gonna get more gigs I need a sample mix for people interested in my services. So I just made this mix about an hour ago entitled "EZRAKH's Essential Mix", which is really a compilation of some the most influential house tracks to me. hopefully you guys like it, there's some reall good choices on there and good mixes so don't pass it up. Besides, does it hurt to give it a listen?

"EZRAKH's Essential Mix"

Marshall Jefferson-"Mushrooms (Justin Martin Remix)"
Todd Edwards-"Beckon Call"
Bizzare Inc.-"Took My Love (MK What Up Dub)"
Chez Damier-"Can You Feel It (New York Dub MK Remix)"
Cajmere Ft. Dajae-"Brighter Days"
CZR-"Chicago Southside"
Paul Johnson-"She Got Me On (Dub)"
Paul Johnson-"A Little Suntin Suntin"
Cajmere-"Do Dat Dance"
Thomas Bangalter-"Outrun"
Crazy Cousinz Ft. Kimona-"I See You"
Paleface & Kyla-"Do You Mind (Crazy Cousinz Remix)"
Apple-"Siegalizer"
Jesse Rose-"Touch My Horn"
Romanthony-"The Wanderer (Let Da Rhythm Move U)"
Blunted Dummies-"House For All (Eddie Richards Mix)"
Lauren Flax Ft. Sia-"You've Changed"
Osunlade-"My Reflection"
Mala-"Alicia"

-Enjoy

0 comments:

top