It's that time again...


The death of this cycle is coming nearer, and holidays are plentiful. Although I don't really celebrate Christmas anymore, if anyone wants to contribute to help me get these jeans(click pic for link/info) for my birthday (the 30th of this month) or Kwanzaa, I'd be more than grateful.

In other news.. For some reason I went to the store at 4AM on Black Friday(it was after a night of partying an my judgment was impaired), and after doing so I couldn't be more disappointed in myself. No offense to anyone, but if you line up 3 hours beforehand to wait for a store to open at 4 in the morning, your a loser. No one needs anything that bad that they have to wait on a line in near, if not, freezing temperature weather. It's so bad that workers at these stores lose there lives from consumers inattentiveness and greed-filled neglect. That story is some heartbreaking shit, huh?


-Here's two of my favorite 'radio1:Essential Mixes,' one from Skream and one from Benga. Both pioneers of Dubstep, Skream only 21 when this was recorded.(now 22?)

-Common's new album... pretty good.

-The best remix i've heard of Mujava's 'Township Funk' goes to Sinden

-A dubplate I'm feelin at the moment Aba Shanti-i's-"Sanctuary (Dub) ft. Shandi-i" (Shandi-i, the vocalist, is a Japanese dude!)

Peace and Love.
'Every hoe ha dem stick a bush'

0 comments:

top