Today

is the 7th anniversary of the Sept 11th WTC attacks. And although its a beautiful day out and the temperature and air is mild, deep deep inside, I feel mad as hell, and I'd be surprised if most Americans aren't. I turned on the tv this morning and there was a memorial service being broadcast from "ground zero," and I found myself fighting back tears. Not just tears of sadness from hearing the names read out by family members, but tears of anger. Strangely enough the anger that I felt is not even directed toward the 'terrorists' who I'm told perpetrated these acts, but towards the government that has continually lied to us and given us half truths. There's so many smoking guns in the story surrounding September 11th it's sickening. We gotta stop letting them hoodwink us.



then there's this...

0 comments:

top