Let's talk about symbols(isms)...

So I don't know about you but I've always kept my eyes open and been observant, for the most part. In doing this, you learn that, much is more than what it really seems or truly is.

exhibit a:


I've been seeing these things all too much, in public places and on the outside of privately owned buildings. For instance, on the train tressels at my town's train station, there's two placed identically on opposite sides of the streets, what for? Likewise with many buildings you'll notice small wooden owls. Clearly a very Pagan symbol like this used and placed there isn't very ordinary, or is it? It represents wisdom and death/guardianship (in the afterlife). And its been around since Egypt and traditionally carried on to Rome. What do the people who place them there know? Should I invest in one?


From the prophet:
'Nesta' Marley-"Natural Mystic"

hard track..
Bob Marley-"War"(Matty G remix)

0 comments:

top